Christmas at the Cathedral
- "A Cathedral Christmas"
- December 24th at 4:00 p.m., please join us for this family-friendly service, featuring festive music (including familiar carols) and the procession to the creche.
- Mass of Christmas Day
- December 25th at 10:00 a.m., come celebrate the first mass of the Christmas season with us.
- New Year's Eve Vespers
- December 31st at 6:00 p.m., we will observe the eve of the new year with this traditional evening office.
Other special events
- FDL Community Christmas Dinner
- Although it is not an official Cathedral event, many of us will be volunteering at this free community meal, which is open to all on Christmas Day from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Eagles hall (515 N. Park Ave). If you wish to volunteer, please contact the Cathedral office for more information; or if you simply want to participate, just show up!
- Cathedral office closures
- The Cathedral office will be closed December 25–28 and January 1–4, so that our staff can spend time with their families during the Christmas season. (Emergency pastoral care will, of course, continue to be available 24/7.)
Welcome to St. Paul's Cathedral, in the Episcopal Diocese of Fond du Lac! Our web site may be under construction, but we are open, and would love to have you worship with us. Our regular services are:
|Sundays||8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.|
The 10:00 service is a sung Eucharist with incense; the others are said Eucharists. Primary religious education is offered most Sundays during the 10:00 service. The Thursday Eucharist is preceded by morning prayer at 7:05 a.m.
We are located at 51 W. Division St., Fond du Lac, WI (between Sophia St. and the Fond du Lac River). Our office is open from 9:00 a.m. to noon, Monday through Thursday. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please feel free to drop by, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on facebook, or call us at (920) 921-3363. You may also contact our Dean, the Very Reverend Patrick Perkins, directly at email@example.com
If you have an urgent pastoral need outside of regular hours, please feel free to call (920) 375-3530. This number is monitored 24/7 by St. Paul's clergy.